Show All Answers
A valid driver's license, proof of insurance, and registration (other driver information may be required) is necessary for the officer to complete an accident report.
Request for police reports may be made under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). Please click here to be redirected to the Freedom of Information Act page.
1. Pay by phone: 1-866/353-0455
2. Pay by check or money order (DO NOT SEND CASH!) be sure to include the citation number or copy of ticket with payment. This can be done in person at the police counter, drop off in the Village hall drop box or by US Mail to: Village of Grayslake Citation Processing Center P.O. Box 3214 Milwaukee, WI 53201-3214
3. Pay on-line: Online Parking/Local Ordinance Ticket Payment
720 E. Grand Ave
Ingleside, IL 60041
363 N. Cedar Lake Road
Round Lake Beach, IL 60073
720 E. Grand Ave
1316 N. Fairfield Road
Round Lake, IL 60073
18409 W. Gages Lake Road
Wildwood, IL 60030
Temporary Handicap Placards can be obtained fromAvon Township Office 433 East Washington StreetRound Lake Park, IL 60073(847) 546-1446
The state form is also required for the temporary placards.
Unincorporated Grayslake - contact the Lake County Sheriff's Office at (847) 549-5200.
If a national background check is required, the resident must contact the Lake County Sheriff's Office at (847) 549-5200.
Proper identification is required: a valid DL, State Photo ID or passport. The Grayslake Police Department provides a form to be filled out by the applicant. Once the background check has been completed a notarized form is returned to the resident. There is no charge for this service.
You must come in person to the Grayslake Police Department and complete the form. This service is limited to 2 week periods. If more time is necessary special permission must be granted by the Commander of the Police Department.
1. Between 12:01 a.m. and six a.m. Saturday;
2. Between 12:01 a.m. and six a.m. Sunday; and
3. Between eleven p.m. on Sunday to Thursday, inclusive, and six a.m. on the following day.