How to Pay Your Ticket
The Village of Grayslake offers four convenient ways to pay tickets:
Pay On-Line Now (a convenience charge of $2.95 applies to online payments).
Using Mastercard or VISA 24-hours a day, 7 days a week by calling toll free: 1-866-353-0455
Note: There is a $2.95 service fee.
- Make check or money order payable to the "Village of Grayslake"
- Write the citation number on the front of your payment
- Enclose payment and notice in the envelope provided (be sure the Citation Processing Center address is showing in the address window)
- Apply postage and mail to:
Village of Grayslake
Citation Processing Center
PO Box 1212
Horseheads, NY 14845-1212
Grayslake Village Hall
10 South Seymour Avenue
Grayslake, IL 60030
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. or utilize the drop-box (north of entrance by alley). Please note that due to COVID-19 only drop-box option is available.
Adjudication Hearing System
The Village of Grayslake established a local hearing system for most local ordinance violations including parking. This system is designed for the convenience of our customers versus going to court.
To appeal parking ordinance violation tickets, follow the steps below:
- Visit or call the Grayslake Village Hall (847-223-8515), 10 S. Seymour Avenue to request a hearing.
- Appear at the hearing at the location and on the date and time noted on your ticket form; or
- If you cannot appear at the hearing, download and complete a non-appearance form (PDF), submit to Village Hall staff.
To protest non-parking local ordinance violation tickets, follow the steps below:
- If you choose not to pay the fine prescribed on your ticket form, you are required to attend the hearing at the location and on the date and time noted on your ticket.